- Full Details & Specifications
Weapon Outfitters Reversible Hand Stop (RHS) - M-LOK
Weapon Outfitters is reintroducing an updated Reversible Hand Stop (RHS) for M-LOK Rail systems.
The RHS allows you the option of mounting it in multiple locations, depending on your use and requirement. Some of the ways you can mount the RHS are as follows:
- In the forward position on the bottom of the rail as an indexing point for added controllability of your weapon (puling the gun into your shoulder)
- In the rearward position on the side of the rail as an indexing point for faster indexing to a desired shooting position (barricade stop and hand stop)
- In the rearward position near the front of the rail as a hand stop to ensure your hand does not touch the muzzle or suppressor
Because of the compact nature of the RHS, it is one of the most versatile control accessories on the market. End users will find what works best for each particular application.
Due to the nature of the design, the concave face with forward curve at the bottom cradles the hand, and gets a solid bite on barricades for positional, supported shooting.
The Reversible Hand Stop has been tested and recommended by the members of the National Tactical Officers Association and is widely popular in shooting sports competitions (where hand stops are allowed but barricade rests are not).
Features and Specifications:
- Height (installed): 1.1 in (2.79 cm) e
- Width: 0.76 in (1.934 cm)
- Length: 1.5 in (3.81 cm)
- Weight: 0.8 oz (24g)
- Manufactured: 6061-T6 Aluminum (Certified Made in USA)
- Finish: Type III Hard Coat Anodized per Mil-Spec 8625F
- Pre-Finish Edging: Deburred by vibratory mill
- Pre-Finish Surface Texturing: Sandblasted with ceramic micro-beads
- Side Serrations for extra grip
- Smooth concave surface for shooter comfort
- Subdued WO engraved logo
Manufacturer Weapon Outfitters MPN N/A UPC N/A Shipping Restriction ITAR/Export Restricted MSRP $49.95 Material 6061-T6 Aluminum Material Finish Type III Hard Coat Anodized Color Black
- Customer Reviews